Second Edition – Spring 2017
If book marketing makes you cringe, think of this book as AN INVESTMENT and your personal business coach.
The Literary Entrepreneur’s Toolkit provides specific tools and tips to building and managing your online presence. The brainstorming sessions and solid tips for attracting readers will build your confidence as you prepare and implement your next book marketing plan.
This book will show you:
- How To Find Your Target Audience
- The Five Essential Pages for an Author Website
- Three Necessities for Successful Online Marketing
- How To Attract Readers to Your Blog
- How To Engage Readers on Social Networks (without running them away)
- How to Seek Book Reviews
- The Benefits of LinkedIn and Google+
- and much more
The second edition includes a FREE PDF Workbook.
Coming Spring 2017
The Literary Entrepreneur’s Workbook will also be available as a paperback.